Tuesday 20 September 2011

Burgh Bakes - Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows


This morning whilst checking my Twitter feed, I happened to notice that I had an interesting new follower - @burghbakes

By total coincidence, I was in Lickety Splits inquiring about their Re-Launch party on Friday of last week - which I might add, was a tremendous success. Upon perusing some of the many new products they have to offer, I was recommended homemade marshmallows, which (as luck would have it)  turned out to be none other, than the a fore mentioned Burgh Bakes.

After several minutes of contemplation, I decided that Millionaires Shortbread marshmallows was a good place to start. Having opened the packet, I was hit with an aroma that instantly had my taste buds  tingling with anticipation.

With its delicate shortbread base, and luxuriously light mallow middle, topped with a sensational chocolate drizzle, this was a delight of the highest quality. For £3.60, per 100g, I can honestly say, that these sumptuous bite-size treats are well worth the money and certainly worth the trip to Lickety Splits.

For more information on the 'Marshmallow Lady', head to http://www.burghbakes.co.uk/

 Burgh Bakes is A-List Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment