Saturday 21 May 2011

Red Box Revisited

Red Box Noodle Bar
West Nicolson Street
Edinburgh

So I thought it was about time I returned to my original blog review, and see how my favourite noodle bar had done in the last few months.

Well, for a start, There were plenty of happy diners. There was a queue of around 20 people as I entered the The Red Box, and every table in the place was taken. The buzz of the bar was electric, the talented chefs were on top of their game as they worked efficiently and continued to delight every single customer. I was only in the building for a matter of minutes as my food was prepared and delivered without fuss or compromise.

I have to say that I expected there to be a hype about the Red box, but having returned on many occasions, I had not seen that kind of vibe before. What a joy to see a small establishment such as this to seemingly be doing so well and thriving upon its local custom, as well as those from further afield.

As always, The Red Box Noodle Bar is A-List Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment