Monday 13 December 2010

Red Box Noodle Bar



51-53 West Nicolson Street
Edinburgh
EH8 9DB

When: 13th Dec 2010, 2.30pm
What: Noodle Box with egg noodles, King prawns in Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, broccoli and baby corn.
Price: £5.50

Having spoken to friends and family regarding the establishment, I was intrigued by the reviews and decided to pay the Red Box Noodle Bar a visit and sample the food for myself. From the moment I walked in the door, I was impressed with the building, the decor and the ambience in the bar. The menu was clear and concise and the options were outstanding.

Service was impecable and the food arrived within a few minutes perfectly cooked, with a good sized portion, well worth the money. Tasting the food created a flavour explosion, mouthful after mouthful, and it left me wanting more and more.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Red Box Noodle Bar for a delightful box to sit in or takeaway, and I will myself be returning for the best noodles in Edinburgh.

A-List

www.red-boxnoodlebar.co.uk

51 - 53 West Nicolson Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9DB
Tel: 0131 662 0828

No comments:

Post a Comment