Tuesday 14 December 2010

Baguette Express Royal Mile



Baguette Express Review (Royal Mile)

12 High Street, Royal Mile
Edinburgh
EH1 1TB

When: 14th Dec 2010, 1.25pm
What: BBQ Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Panini
Price: £3.20 (Meal Deal with Crisps and a Drink on Trade Discount)

Just off the corner of St Mary's Street and the Royal Mile, Baguette Express provides the local area with superb customer service and great baguettes, paninis, hot potatoes at very reasonable prices.

The atmosphere in the shop today was buzzing. Regular custom and passing trade alike are provided with the food they enjoy from friendly, confident staff and are very rarely disappointed.

My experience today, as with all my visits, gave me exactly what I know and want from Baguette Express. Always my first choice when I'm in the area, and an establishment I will always recommend to others.

Baguette Express, Royal Mile is A-List Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment